The Takoma Park Middle School Parent Teacher Student Association (TPMS PTSA) provides parents, teachers, and students with a way to share our experience and knowledge, support our children’s education, and promote their health, safety and well-being. The mission of the PTSA is “to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.”
The active involvement of parents, teachers, and students is essential to the success of the PTSA. Studies have proven that parental involvement provides children with a greater chance of achieving in school. The PTSA leadership and membership pledge to work together with teachers, school administrators, students, and the greater community to make sure every parent’s concerns are heard and every child’s right to a high quality education is realized.
News & Events
- Volunteer Coordinator need to help restart PAL programThe PTSA is looking to restart the Parents At Lunch (PAL) program. PALs are a group of volunteers that support a healthy, safe and
- October PTSA Meeting NotesTakoma Park Middle School (TPMS) PTSA General Membership Meeting October 10, 2023, 7:30 – 8:30pm TPMS PTSA Participants: Erin Martin, Principal Patterson Breeze, Ramata
- Virtual Workshop for Parents , Nov. 14Tuesday, November 14 from 6-7 pm. MCPS’ Parent Academy TO GO is hosting a free workshop for parents to learn strategies to help their
- November PTSA MeetingTuesday, November 14th, 7:00-8:30 pm – in person in the TPMS cafeteria. Pizza and child care provided! Attend virtually via Zoom: https://mcpsmd.zoom.us/j/81610091636?pwd=aTNTMzJ3ZEIxNzRUMWx1N0JPMGxCZz09 Meeting ID:
- September PTSA MEETINGTuesday, September 12th, 7-8:30 pm – in person in the TPMS cafeteria Pizza and child care provided! TPMS PTSA General Meeting Agenda 7:00 pm: