Get ready for one of the best fun-raiser and community building events of the year supporting TPMS students and teachers! This event is a TPMS rummage sale combined with a craft market of over 20 local vendors! It promises to be a fun way to celebrate this beautiful planet we live on while helping our school.
Help make it happen – Volunteer:
- Parents – Use this sign-up genius to volunteer http://bit.ly/3Uurper
- Students – Earn SSL hours. Sign up here https://bit.ly/3MMzJUK
- Bake something for the Bake Sale. Sign up here https://forms.gle/gjCv9kALnqHtFv1b9
- Donate “in good-condition” items to be sold by the students.
- We will accept donations from the larger community to sell (100% of proceeds from all donated items will go to the PTA).
- What can you donate?
- Household goods, clothing, baby items, games and toys.
- Items should be in good-condition or better.
- We do not have the capacity to recycle or throw away items that are in poor condition. Please do not donate them to us.
- No books, please!
- How to donate: We will be collecting donations at Takoma Park Middle School
- Saturday, April 15th from 9am – 11am.
- Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday ONLY between 3:45 and 4:15 at TPMS.
- Friday, April 21 from 9-noon.
- If you need another time, please contact Jamie at email@example.com