TPMS Difference Makers and PTSA: Fresh Fruit Sale Fundraiser
The Takoma Park Middle School Difference Makers and PTSA are working together to raise money for TPMS students through the Fresh Fruit Sale Fundraiser. Our vendor is Florida Indian River Grove.
Dates of Fundraiser: September 30 – October 24
- Students who sell at least one case of fruit will be entered into a raffle through which over $500 in prizes will be raffled off and will also help their grade level, as the grade level with the highest number of sales will be recognized with a grade level celebration.
- Sales proceeds will go to support TPMS student-centered activities which may include but are not limited to the following: field trips, student recognition programs, school dances, student passion projects, and afterschool programs
- To support the many wonderful things that occur at TPMS
- To support students in raising money to pay for school functions
- To donate the fruit to Tommy’s Pantry – You can purchase a case or two of fresh fruit and donate it to Difference Makers who will then deliver it to Tommy’s Pantry, which provides food resources to local families. Just indicate “donate” on your order form when you purchase online. This type of purchase will support a student’s participation in the event, Takoma Park Middle School, and Tommy’s Pantry. If you purchase online, just indicate donate in one of the address fields.
- To provide a healthy food choice for families that will arrive just before the Thanksgiving holidays.
Ordering and Collection Procedures:
- You can order by:
- Filling out the space on the seller’s sheet with the items you desire – We will be collecting from students in the morning (in front of the school store) on the following dates: October 4, 6, 11, 13, and 18 – Our final collection date will be October 20.
- Coming to Takoma Park Middle School, 7611 Piney Branch Road, Silver Spring, MD and filling out an order form which will be available in the main office.
- Ordering online, through our e-commerce site: https://bit.ly/tpmsfruitsale2022
*** An order is not complete until payment has been received. All checks should be made out to “Takoma Park Middle School PTA” or “TPMS PTA”.
Delivery and pick-up:
- We will have a few distribution dates for you to pick up your fruit order at Takoma Park Middle School. The tentative dates for distribution are November 17, 18, or 19. All orders placed manually (on paper) will be shipped to the school. Orders placed online will have the option to have fruit delivered directly to their home (“ship to recipient”) or to have it shipped to the school (“ship to organization”) for distribution. Pease note that there is a flat $ 9.95 shipping charge for orders delivered directly to the recipient through USPS and no charge to pick up at the school.
- If you have questions, please give Bryan Goehring a call at 240-740-5220 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org